Our little man is four months old already. About two weeks ago Gunner started rolling over, March 18th to be exact. At only 3 and a half months, seriously? I fear I might be in trouble if the mobility stages are starting this soon. Gunner was starting to do great at night too, until this last week he decided to mix things up a bit and began waking up several times a night again. Awesome. I am crossing my fingers that it is just because he has had a cold and not been feeling to great. Also, just last week, March 25, Gunner gave us a small laugh- nothing big yet, but so much fun to hear. Also, I am pretty sure he is in the beginning stages of teething, because he is a major drooler these days. He is still a pretty mellow guy and quite happy most of the time too. We love you Gunner man.
This picture is Gunner right after he rolled over- drool face and all
Saturday, April 2, 2011
4 Months and Garden Beginnings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride
Me with my mom and grandma Evans
5 comments:
We love the Square Foot Gardening. I started last year and the tomatoes did really well. I also did lettuce and that did great. My onions and peppers struggled but maybe it is because I was kind of lazy and prego. Let me know how yours turns out!
You'll have to keep us updated on the gardening. I made the bed and mixed all the soil last year and ended up missing the window for planting completely. Hoping for better planning this year. Here's to lots of yummy veggies!
So cute!! Im jealous you get to be gardening already!! We just got pounded with snow again over conference.. blah. Gunner is getting so big! You are truly blessed, and one lucky mom. ;)Miss you girl.
Linnae - Caroline looks ADORABLE helping in the garden!! Love her...love you.
Our garden is a box garden too, and it has been so fun! Gunner is a cutie I hope he feels better soon and starts sleeping through the night for you.
Post a Comment