Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pictures

So the other day while we were shopping at Wal-Mart, we found these awesome cowboy boots on markdown for only $5. They are a little big so Caroline can wear them for a while, which is perfect!! She loves them too, she wants to wear them everyday all the time- and she loves being like daddy who wears his boots to work.

After rolling over the other morning, Gunner decided he was tired and took a little nap. Which we got a kick out of because he doesn't usually enjoy being on his tummy, so I had to snap a photo of my handsome little fella. We made it out to Texas again for a fun filled weekend while dad went to the Nascar race at Texas Motor Speedway, we enjoyed some fun with the fam. Caroline had fun on the piano.
And playing at the park
For some reason, I think this picture is hysterical of the little girls with their heads peaking through the holes.
I love the expression on her face here!!
And, a garden update- this picture was actually taken a few weeks ago, so things are getting even bigger now, everything is coming in quite nicely so far.
Look at our yummy strawberries, I wish we had room to plant tons more because we all love to eat strawberries around here and we only get a few here and there. But we are really excited when we do.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

your kiddos are getting so big! they are darling! i'm so glad you guys are able to visit family in texas every once in a while. those strawberries look yummy! way to go!

LeeAnn said...

LOVE the boots and hat. Very cute.

Emily said...

I LOVE the boots and the pictures! I hope that Caroline will be wearing them to the cabin. We are so excited to see you all soon and your garden looks great!

Sarah said...

Love the boots! Georgia used to wear little red cowboy boots everywhere and I loved it! Have fun in Texas again this weekend love you!

Audrey Cornelius said...

Your garden looks amazing and your little cowgirl is too cute for words! I love the outfit and the attitude. :)

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans