A few weeks ago the kiddos and I went for a quick visit to Texas. We had so much fun! The weather was just starting to warm up so we took full advantage and went to the arboretum and the zoo. It was so great to see family, thanks Em for letting us come stay with you!
The flowers at the arboretum are sooo pretty!!
The flowers at the arboretum are sooo pretty!!
The Dallas Zoo just came out with a new area that is so cool. You can get super close to some of the animals, this giraffe even licked Caroline a few times. Kind of gross, but she was in heaven.
2 comments:
prI cant believe I have never been to the Dallas arboretum - it looks amazing! I want to try out that new area at the zoo how cool to get up so close to the animals. miss u!
I love your blog. You keep it up so well. The kids are growing so fast and are so cute!! Can hardly wait until we can see all of you again. Looks like such a fun day at the zoo and arboretum!
Post a Comment