Gunner is 3 months old. Oh, how I hate my kids growing up so fast! Sometimes I wish I could lock my little ones up right now and keep them my babies forever. As hard as they are, I love these years while my kids are young. We are in the process of finding a new pediatrician right now so I don't have any stats on weight and such, but I still wanted to give an update on our little man. He is doing really well these days. He is mostly just carefree and smiles and keeps entertained by watching his sister Caroline. He has his moments but they are slim, we feel pretty lucky with this guy. He is a joy to have in our family. He is not a fan of baths, which is soooo opposite of his sister. He is afraid of the water and hates the being cold part after while we are getting him dressed. He is learning to sleep better at night too which is making for a very happy mom! Heres to hoping he sleeps through the night soon!
This is how most of them turned out.
Love my sweet Caroline
Days have been spent pretty casually around our house, we have loved the warmer weather and are usually outside walking or at the park, and if you don't find us there, we probably have our heads stuck in a book we just picked up from the library, or a favorite of mom and Caroline, making cookies. Starting early on his love for books
A favorite thing of Caroline's is bath time. She loves to be wrapped up "burrito style" in her towel to dry off.
Caroline is sharing with her brother and "reading" her books to him.
3 comments:
How did he get so big already?!
I think he looks like dallin. he is cute!!
I hope he sleeps through the night for you soon too. I love Caroline reading to Gunner - too cute! I cant wait for the kids to play together!
Post a Comment