Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why we love boots and ruffles

These boots were totally made for walking, well for wearing anyway!! They are the best Christmas present ever from the best hubbs ever!!

Okay I know I am a total nerd in this picture, but I love, love, love my boots!!

Is my girl so stinking cute or what?? Look at those cute ruffles on her bum, this is my new favorite outfit of hers!! Thanks to our friend Melanie and her incredibly talented self. For Christmas she made this cute onesie for Caroline, and we love it!! I just can't get enough


7 comments:

LeeAnn said...

I LOVE your boots and I love Caroline's little outfit!

Brittany Jones said...

Aw your boots are cute!! Caroline is so adorable!!! You both look amazing!!! We miss you guys though!! You should take a vacation to Tennessee to see us :) I promise you have a free place to stay :)

Jamie said...

awe, what a little cutie she is! love her texas outfit!

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

OK its official. I need boots. I'd be doing a happy dance too if I had those beauties.

Sarah said...

You found the perfect boots and the perfect baby legs to go with that cute onesie. Love it!

Audrey Cornelius said...

You're right, those boots are fabulous!

Lori said...

That is just TOO adorable! Haha! I love it. You guys look like you're doing so well!

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans