Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Caroline

This post is dedicated to our sweet baby girl Caroline who has blessed our lives for a whole year now!! It really does go by to fast!! Her actual birthday was on Friday January 29th, which we celebrated with lots of fun and family, (pictures later). Caroline, you have been nothing but a joy to have with us. We can't imagine life without you and are so grateful for the happiness you have brought to us, we look forward to the years and memories to come. Thank you for being such a sweet addition and wonderful part of our family!! We love you, mom, dad and Elliot.
Here are a few pictures to take a walk down memory lane with....






3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ahhh I just won least favortie aunt!! Please forgive. I will make it up to you Caroline!

What a cutie! I hope she a had a great first birthday. I miss being in Texas for the great family birthday celebrations! I can't wait to enjoy the pictures - soon I hope.

LeeAnn said...

LOVE these pictures! Caroline looks adorable. Love you.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Caroline. We are glad that you live so close and that our girls can be friends!

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans