Wednesday, May 7, 2014

This Week

We've been unsuccessfully potty training this week, its been all around long, so I wanted to post these happy pictures to remind me of how blessed I am. And that bad days are just a part of life. That for every bad day there are a whole lot of good days mixed in there too. 

Colt was teething one day and not content unless I held him, standing up.... so I put him in my wrap and carried him around. Win, win!! Times like this are rare, he is usually pretty on the go, so I loved it!!
We went ice skating a while back and Gunner was thrilled. 
Sweet Caroline.
Caroline got some new sunglasses for Easter and loves to wear them!!
Aunt LeeAnn sent this jersey for Gunner and he wants to wear it everyday. 
My sweet baby Colt. 

1 comment:

Gord and Jenn Foote Family said...

Great pics. Sorry about the potty training. It is definitely a process. We miss you guys.

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans