Our little bundle of joy baby Colt turned one on January 8th. It was a small and sweet celebration with just the family and it was perfect. I made him a fish cake and I love how it turned out. He of course didn't care what it looked like, he just enjoyed eating it. Colt is loved by everyone, he has a contagious smile and a big belly roll of a laugh. He has two of the cutest dimples ever and is getting way too big way too fast. He has been chasing after and trying to keep up with his brother and sister for as long as I can remember. He thinks he is a big boy these days, he and mom are on different pages about that one. I don't want my baby growing up so quickly. Happy Birthday little man. Please stay my baby.
Diggin' in.





No comments:
Post a Comment