Monday, November 11, 2013

These Three

My house is a mess, and all my head wants to do is hit the pillows. But I know the days won't last forever with these three being little. All too soon Caroline will be off to school and growing up. So, I am trying to remind myself that its okay to have things a little messy in exchange for playing dress up and making cookies, racing cars around, having dance parities and making some wonderful memories with my sweet three. They keep me on my toes. They can be the best of friends and then all be fighting over the same toy a minute later. It's not easy, but it's worth it, and I wouldn't change my life for anything. So, here's to being tired and having sticky floors. 

No comments:

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans