Friday, September 7, 2012

Then there were 3...

We are excited to announce Gunner is going to be a big brother. Larsen baby #3 is due January 15th, which puts me at 21 weeks now. I am very interested in how things will be when the baby is born. Caroline only wants a sister ( we still don't know the gender of the baby. Went for an ultrasound last week and little one was curled up in a tight ball.)  And Gunner is  already starting to realize things are going to change for him in a few months. He is very clingy. Even still the kids are very good to give my stomach kisses for our growing little baby.    
Soon to be Big Brother.
There's a baby in momma's tummy.
Look at the picture of my baby brother or sister.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, they are adorable! Sorry you couldn't find out if your baby will be a boy or girl. I haven't been good at commenting, but I love seeing the pictures you post and reading updates on your family! I think of you guys often :)

Maura said...

Congratulations from the Utah Lansfords! Hope you continue to have a healthy pregnancy.

Alyssa said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Hope you've been feeling okay!

Audrey Cornelius said...

Congrats! I'm excited to see another beautiful Larsen baby!

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans