Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day Fun

Labor Day Weekend was spent at the cabin with family! It could not have been better weather or better company! Brett has been working really hard lately and this was a much needed break for all of us! We packed in as much relaxing and tubing as you can get over the weekend and it still wasn't enough- I miss it already! As I have said many times before in our blog, the cabin is one of my favorite places to be, and it surely did not disappoint this time.

Gunner getting his tube "ride".
Besties
 It was fun to see Caroline enjoying the tube so much.
Brett and the older girl cousins going for a ride.
 Richie didn't want to go on a tube ride, so Gord and Brett gave him a little help.
 
Relaxing.
 Swimming with dad.
 Gunner and Grandpa enjoying a snack.
At the end of the day Gunner was so tired he fell asleep, Brett took a picture for me because these are my favorite moments to capture. I just can't help but love when my babies sleep on me. 
 The weather was so beautiful we spent all our time outside.
  
 Me and my love on the porch. 
A family picture.
  

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that you posted so many pictures..the more the better! It looks like the best time - I cant wait until we get to join you over Thanksgiving! Gunner is so cute, and I love all the boating pictures.

The Oakey's said...

Looks like you had a great time! I miss you and your family! Tell your dad I LOVE his shirt! Your kids are adorable by the way!

Gord and Jenn Foote Family said...

That is a good lookin' family picture. I love Carolyn's smile.

Go Utes!

Gord and Jenn Foote Family said...

Caroline's smile.

Gord and Jenn Foote Family said...

Go Utes!

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans