Thursday, January 13, 2011

6 Weeks

Gunner is 6 weeks! I can hardly believe it goes by so quickly! I have been so bad at updating anything on him, I feel as though we have been nonstop since the day he was born, with the holidays and adjusting to life with two kids. Whoever thought life with one kid was hard- have a second :-) We have loved every minute of this little guy, he is growing soo big soo fast!! I want him to stop, seriously.

Just a few thoughts so I can remember-When Gunner was about a week old he became really congested and never could quite get past it, so after a few doctor appointments and trying a few different meds and finally going to an ENT specialist, much to my dismay we were pretty disappointed to find out that our poor little Gunner just has an allergy that he will supposedly, eventually grow out of. He is doing much better these days, only struggles sometimes at night. He is growing like a weed, at the doctors last week he was already at a whopping 10 and a half pounds, so he is not struggling in the eating department. He still gets plenty of love and kisses from his big sister who can never get enough of him. He is very alert and aware when he is awake and is just barely starting to show us a few smiles. We sure love you Gunner!

Our handsome boy
Loves from big sister
One of my favs of my loves

3 comments:

FeliciaK said...

He is such a cutie!!!

The Oakey's said...

Your kids are so so cute! I'm glad he is getting over his allergy. What is he allergic to?

Sarah said...

So glad he is doing well! They both look so cute. I know they do grow up too fast - enjoy it!

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans