The 4th of July has to be one of my all time favorite holidays, it brings together some of my favorite things, yummy food, the cabin and of course the lake!! It's always over too soon and I am always sad to leave. I love my family so much and love my parents for building a great cabin for us all to gather together and make such wonderful memories.
My sister Em and I with our sleeping baby beauties
My sister Em and I with our sleeping baby beauties
the ultimate pyramid
Brett attempting to show some skills
Brett and Anna skiing, that will be Caroline in a few years!
Brett, Tanner and Caroline enjoying the jet skiMy sisters Sarah and LeeAnn came into town from Arizona for us all to go see Wicked!! It was my first time and I absolutely loved it!! I would for sure see it again, maybe I can even get Brett to go next time :-) Here is all of us that went outside the theatre together.
1 comment:
We had so much fun being in Texas and Oklahoma and getting to know Caroline better. I am already looking forward to seeing you again in December. Love you!!
Post a Comment