Saturday, January 17, 2009

I think Laramie is the real windy city......

So the other night I was just getting home and starting dinner when all of a sudden I hear a huge crashing noise from the window. So I go to check things out and low and behold the wind was so strong that it had broken our window!! So I took a few pictures of the evidence!!

There was glass everywhere!!



4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Thank you for this post. I love it. I am so so so sorry about your window though! Love you.

Amy said...

Yikes! When your blog was loading the pictures came up first and then the text after a while so when I saw the pictures of glass I thought maybe you guys had your apt broken into. I'm glad it wasn't that, but bummer that it's broken. I hope you're not freezing with a draft!

FeliciaK said...

Holy Cow! I hope you guys are okay! Geez, maybe put bars on your window. ;) Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

that is nuts. I thought the wind got bad here! You are on the countdown for baby Caroline!! We are so excited for you and are keeping you in our thoughts!!

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans