A few weekends ago we got to spend Friday and Saturday together!! So rare for us, it was such a fun time!! Brett connected with an old co-worker who invited us to go to a Texas Rangers baseball game with her. She works there so we were lucky enough to get to watch the game from a suite. While enjoying the game we had hot dogs and soda, what a fun night!
Saturday we also got free tickets to the NHRA drag racing event in Ennis, TX from Wyotech. We went down there for the afternoon and had a good time. It was pretty loud, but awesome because they go over 300 mph in a quarter mile and use 14 to 16 gallons of fuel a pass.
9 comments:
You look way too cute as a pregnant lady! It sounds like have some great connections and had a wonderful weekend. I'm so glad you were able to get out and have some fun together. That is hugely important. I want more belly pics!
You look so little still - You are very cute pregnant!
I hope the baby was plugging her ears! :) I'm so glad you got to do that. I'll be Brett was in heaven! You look very cute with the little belly!
Yeah a girl! How exciting! Your prego belly is so cute. How are you feeling?
Amen to all the comments about how cute and tiny you look! :)
Glad you had a fun weekend!
Aren't you glad that Dad and I go away sometimes so that you can also have some "alone" time? Sounds like you had a really great week-end together!
Luv you lots!
Mom
You are so spoiled! We are jealous. We need to meet all your friends and make them our BFF's ;)
I have been waiting to see your cute little belly! Is she moving around yet? What a fun weekend. I love going to baseball games! We always get cotton candy for the girls and I eat most of it :). How cool to go see the races too.
XOXO
Your little belly is cute!! You make a very very cute prego girl!! I miss you so much! ;)
Post a Comment