Monday, August 18, 2008

Well we've joined the blogging world to keep in better touch with everyone. But I'm still learning how to do everything so it's a work in progress. This past week was a busy and eventful one for us, it started out with a treat! Brett took me out to Bob's steak and chop house for our three year anniversary and it was so delicious. I have never been so spoiled at a restaurant! It was fun to get dressed up and eat steak and lobster!! Thanks Brett, I love you! And we ended our weekend with a quick trip to Oklahoma to visit Brett's sister Chrystie and hubby Jeff who just had a new baby Emma. It was a short visit, but a fun one!

11 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Yay!! I am so glad you started a blog!! Miss and love you!!!

Emily said...

I love your backgrounds and I am so glad that you are now blogging. Love you tons!!

Sarah said...

So cute!! I keeping saying I want to start a blog for our family, and now I am motivated....

Love you, sarah

Gord and Jenn Foote Family said...

My phone must have been busy when you were calling around to get people to go to Bob's with you. Don't worry . . . it doesn't hurt much. Just kidding. You guys are awesome.

Love, Gord.

Anonymous said...

I am excited you started a blog. Thanks again for coming and visiting us. We love having you here.

Chrystie

Jan said...

Your blog is so cute! And congrats on being pregnant! You need to post pics of your belly. I hope you guys are doing well!

Audrey Cornelius said...

I love it! It's great to see pictures and good to know you are having a great time with your family. Keep the fun pictures coming!

Gordon and Susan said...

You will always be my little girl...thanks for including us in your life and for letting us have you and Brett in our home. See you soon!

Mom

Gordon and Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon and Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon and Susan said...

Thanks for being our kids...we love you!

Mom & Dad

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans