Thursday, August 21, 2008

A few weeks ago when LeeAnn and Sarah were in town we were able to get most of the family together for a session at the Dallas Temple.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Linnae, you inspired me!! I love your blog, so for the past two days I have been putting our families blog together - be the first to take a look at it the address is:
3girlsrule.blogspot.com
I love that picture of all of us at the temple! I need to get copies of photos from your camera from our visit. Love and miss you, Sarah

FeliciaK said...

HEY!!!! Glad you got a blog! Now i can see your cute face all the time. ;) I miss you so much!! Hope your doing well and your baby is too!

LeeAnn said...

LOVE this picture! I miss yall so much!!

Ps. Notice how Jenn is squating so she is our same height. haha...love it!

Maura said...

Yeah! I love your blog. Cole and I are going camping over Labor Day and amid the planning we were wondering what our favorite camping buddies were up to these days. Congrats on the addition!

Emily said...

Great picture. Please send me a copy!

Amy said...

It will be fun to read your blog. We missed seeing you Linnae when we saw Brett in Utah this summer. Matthew & Logan sure enjoyed rough housing with him and learning about "wedggies" :)

Ashley's always begging me to start a blog. Maybe I'll need to now--we're the last ones.

Love, Amy

Lori said...

Linnae! I am so glad that you are starting a blog. It'll be fun to see what you are up to. Congrats on expecting a baby! Do you find out soon if you're having a boy or girl?! Cosmetology school sounds like a blast.

It's so crazy how 15 years ago, we were getting mad at Leeann & Amber for cutting off all your Barbie's hair.. haha. We had lots of fun times. Your family is beautiful-- tell them "hi" from the Eastmans if you get a chance. :)

Gord and Jenn Foote Family said...

Linnae, where were we when we took this picture. I can't remember it at all. I think I am getting stinky old!

Love you,
Gord.

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin

some of our summer fun at the Oklahoma cabin
Brett enjoying his tube ride

Me with my mom and grandma Evans